- 100% organic and very safe to use when maintaining a healthy garden
- Very clean – due to our dust extracting processes
- Slowly breaks down and enriches the soil with nutrient and organic matter
- Promotes earthworms in soil
- Protects plants from extreme temperatures
- Improves moisture penetration and retention by up to 75%
- Easy to use
- Excellent for filling raised garden beds
- Adds essential organic matter to the soil as it breaks down
- Sugar Cane Mulch is the best all round mulch available on the market
- Controls weeds, is very clean and has NO SEEDS that sprout
- A natural, renewable and sustainable resource from sugar cane waste
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input and to Australian Standards 4454
How do I use Sugar Cane Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Sugar Cane Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Sugar Cane Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.